There are two main patterns:
- The W M/G B pattern is a sans-serif font that is known in two font sizes:
- The 2.8mm pattern is known on SG 488, 506, 506a,
518, 518a, 543, 543a,
573, 573a, 579, 613, 613a, 726, 727, and 736.
- The 2.0mm pattern is known on SG 573a, 613ab, and 727.
- The W. M./G. B. pattern has a typewritten appearance and also is known in two font sizes:
- The 2.5mm pattern is known on SG 506, 518, 543, 543b, and 573.
- The 2.2mm pattern is known on SG 488, 506, 543, and 543b.
by Michael BehmReferences