By Mark Matlach
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Max Emanuel & Company
Max Emanuel & Company was a glass and porcelain importer and retailer with a medium-sized store in London from c1845 to 1914. The firm had a large network of suppliers and many renowned companies sold their items via the shop in London. Most notably, in 1898 Max Emanuel & Co. commissioned a large range of products from the famous Loetz glassworks in Bohemia.
Posted by Michael Behm at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment