In 1914 the company had 150 employees and manufactured steel files, shear blades, machine irons, roller bars, bed plates, knives and drills.
During the 1930s, H. Rossell & Co. was a supplier to the aircraft industry and had offices in Glasgow and London.
The company traded until 1967 when it was acquired by the Tempered Spring Co. Ltd.
Henry Rossell & Co., Wallace Works, Sheffield
by Mark Matlach
Post a Comment